Denial Letter Responses

If you had a hearing to get your driver’s license back and received a denial letter, you may need a DUI Provider to formally respond to the letter on your behalf. Prairie Center can most likely provide this service.

Start by bringing in your denial letter and we will make a copy of it. Alternatively, you may also fax a copy of your letter confidentially to us at 217-328-4535. We will need copies of all your treatment documents as well.

Once we review these items, we can determine whether we can write a response letter for you to resubmit along with your denial letter.